The sewing bit of the new project is finished, well nearly!
I have finished the sewing bit of the new project I have been working on and it didn't take me as long as I thought it would, I love working with fabric but wouldn't call myself a sewer.
These are the fabric I started with, they are both Laura Ashley fabrics
This is what I have made with them
Frilled seat covers
On the chair
2 x seat covers for the little chairs which are still waiting to be painted and a rectangular cushion cover which just needs 3 buttons sewing on to hide where the Velcro has been sewn on
I still have some fabric left with which I intend to make another cushion cover, square this time and maybe I will have enough for a draw string bag. I have to say I have enjoyed the sewing part of this set but cant wait to start the next bit which will include something to do with this
Should have photos of this completed by the end of the day then onto the painting bit!
If you happen to stop by please leave a comment so I know you have been here and I hope you pop back to see the next bit completed, bye for now